No matter how big or small your business is, having a business website is an absolute must, and for different reasons! Ranging from capturing leads to building credibility, a website is an accurate representation of your company. That said, it should also be a money-minting machine for your business – one that leads to new customers and helps your business flourish. Sadly, it’s not true for most people.
Most websites online do nothing for their business owners and that’s because they are crafted poorly and are often not paid enough attention. This is why you need professional services as web design in Ireland to set things in order.
Most people think that merely improving the website template would be enough, while in reality, there’s a lot to consider.
Finding a reliable website designer
Most local web designers don’t know how to create a dynamic as well as a functional website – a site that can bring revenue to the client. To add to it, most small businessmen are in the dark about how digital marketing can help.
So, in this post, we’d help you figure out what type of web design in Ireland you need and how the finished product should perform.
Reasons why your business website is important
● Answers relevant questions: Having a website is a great move as it answers people’s questions. Most often, people visit a website, and then call the business to find out some needed information. So, not having a business website means losing out potential customers. Moreover, the business website can list the basic and fundamental things that people might look for.
● Communicates the brand value: A website conveys brand value. This may either be in the form of the targeted audience, style elements, or something else. All this can help people/ website visitors figure out whether or not to choose the business. That is not all! A business website helps the demographic feel that you are established.
● Helps grab leads: A website is ideal for generating leads, and that’s what makes a business website lucrative or functional all the more. Proper call to action placed on strategic parts of the website’s landing pages helps convert leads. Thus, you need reliable and professional. Only a true designer would be able to tell you the difference between a functional website that gets you leads and one that doesn’t.
● Increases credibility: Most people these days do not trust a business if it doesn’t have a website and a notable online presence. So, no matter what your business is and what the revenue is, the business website is incredibly important. Without a business website, you’d miss the opportunity of reaching out to potential customers. Moreover, having a website makes the business seem more legitimate.
● Heightens exposure: Having a website made by professionals is incredibly important. It helps in boosting the business and is in a way crucial to continue seeing growth. Ideally, when someone Google’s something, you’d want him or her to stumble across your business. However, no one will ever notice your business if it isn’t properly built and SEO optimized.
● 24-hour promotion: Your business website acts as your personal 24-hour billboard promoting your business! Assuming that your business isn’t live 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you can promote your business online even beyond business hours.
How does professional web design increase conversions?
Now that you know how a professional business website helps, it’s time to figure out how it should look. When it comes to small businesses, websites don’t have to look fancy but should do one primary thing properly: driving conversions. So, here’s what a functional website should include.
● Clear navigation: A website is nothing but a collection of pages, so your site’s navigation works as a table of content – helping people find the content that they’re looking for. The best way to organize things on the website is to have a header on top of every page and begin breaking down the page into broad categories. An organizational structure on every page clearly helps.
● Call to action: Business websites are built to see – whether it be services or products. Call to action, a.k.a. CTAs appear at the bottom of the content and include a link. Things like ‘Call Now’, ‘Visit Us’, or ‘Contact Us’ are of great help in grabbing people’s attention and getting the desired outcome.
Setting up a business website can have a notable positive impact on the business’ bottom line, however, that happens only when the site is properly crafted and functional. To know more about how small businesses can benefit from web design in Ireland, we’d advise you to reach out to professional website design service providers.
Have more questions about website design? Drop us a word and we’d be happy to reply.